Monday, January 4, 2010

Coolest Collars Ever!

So I found out that my coworker makes dog collars as a hobby/side business. For Christmas, I decided to hook up all the dogs in my family with some collars. Having no idea what the collars would be like or look like, I left it up to Finula (my coworker) to create whatever she thought would look good. I sent her a list of the dogs (8 of them!), their names, and a little bit about their personalities.

Needless to say, I was shocked by the outcome! She is amazing at her craft. Here are a few pictures:

This was for my brother’s dog Olive….can you guess what kind of dog she is?
From Not So Secret World of Stephanie


This one was for my brother’s dog Martini!
From Not So Secret World of Stephanie


And of course, many of you may know that my boy also goes by Murderface. He LOVES his collar.
From Not So Secret World of Stephanie


As for the other collars…..

Kramer - He seriously has a licking problem and never stops. Finula made a collar that says: Kramer – Official Air Taste Tester

Roxy – She got the cutest collar with blue fabric and little birds and flowers….danty, just like her! Ha!

Scully – Hers was tons of dog pictures and her name. It was really colorful and cool.

Tag – A picture of a Schnauzer (that looked exactly like him) and his name

JJ – She made him a Boston Bichon collar with Boston Red Sox logo and a bichon playing baseball. Too cute. JJ just came to the family from Boston so it is perfect for him.

I will try and update with some pictures later on…

So if you are interested in a collar, check out www.mydogisspoton.com. They are only $15 and some of the proceeds go to charity. She can do anything you want….I already have 3 more orders for her.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Those are adorable! Beckham wants one now!!

Stephanie said...

You should seriously order one. They are awesome. Let me know if you need her email address...