Monday, March 15, 2010

Worst. Lunch. Ever.

So I go into the kitchen to grab my carefully measured out 8 oz of milk from one of Ben's shake container things. Upon grabbing said container, I notice it didn't look quite as full as when I put it in the fridge this morning. Upon further inspections, I see some asshole decided that he needed to use 3 fucking ounces of my milk! Really? You did't see the coffee creamer on the side or some other shit you could put in your coffee. You had to use MY LUNCH! WTF!!!

After cursing this unknown milk stealer, I added my shake mix and began to violently shake my drink (I was imagining the person's neck.) Little did I know that you have to keep your finger over that damn spout/sippy thing on the top. Sooooo yes, my not-enough-milk-shake exploded all over the kitchen. It is in my hair, on my clothes, on the coffee maker, microwave and even on the fucking floor. Now I just want to find the milk stealer and pour the rest of the 3 oz all over their face. Needless to say, I am having the worst lunch ever.