Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Up All Night at Zymology!!!

Wanna help me and Ben out? Do us a little favor? Then read on...

Apparently CW33 is coming to Zymology to film their segment Up All Night. Here is a link to the segment:

http://www.the33tv.com/pages/up_all_night

Here is where my favor comes in, we need to make Ben's place look like the new happening spot in Dallas, so if you could invite all of your friends for some fun at Zymology between 8-10 tomorrow I would really appreciate it. Apparently they will film for those two hours and then have it air on TV sometime. Let me know if you can help out...

In summary:

Event: Party for 'Up All Night'
Where: Zymology
2010A Greenville Ave.
When: Tomorrow, Thursday March 19, 2009
Time: 8 PM - 10 PM

www.zymologydallas.com

Bring whomever you know and get ready for a good time! Let me know if you think you can make it! I will definitley be there....don't forget the cameras will be rolling so look hot stylin' and profilin!

Plus it will be great weather to hang out on his awesome ROOF DECK!!!!

Thanks everyone!

No comments: