Wednesday, April 15, 2009

INVEST!!!!

Have you ever wanted to invest in a bar/restaurant and didn’t really have enough money to be considered? Well, now is your chance…if you want. Ben and Zymology are in some dire need of investors and since I don’t have a big wad of cash to give him, I figured I could form my own investment group…as in we all chip in any amount of money to the group and we will invest from there. Then once it comes time to actually earn some money back we can divvy up our earnings amongst the group by how much you invested.

I really don’t know if this will work but I figured it was worth a shot. If you are interested or know anyone else who is interested, let me know.

Also, if you are big money bags and want to be your own investor, I can contact Ben and have him send the actual business plan rather than my email. 

I also hear investments are a good Tax write off for next year….

On a more serious note, I appreciate everyone’s support of Zymology over these past couple of weeks. I am hoping that he will come up with the funds that he needs to keep open…at least until the summer months where he has a fighting chance. Please do not feel obligated to give any money if you can’t, I just figured I would try my hardest to help him out.

Thanks again!

No comments: