Friday, February 12, 2010

It only took 6 months...

...but I finally got my DREAM FIRST HOUSE! Rather than get into the details of the process, I'll just show some pictures of it. :)

Me unlocking the gate for the first time...
From HOUSE


The view from the backyard...
From HOUSE


Living room with the dirty fireplace...
From HOUSE


The smaller set up "wall windows" is the master bedroom. View from outside...obviously...
From HOUSE


Upgraded kitchen...
From HOUSE


Toasting in the new house...
From HOUSE


Look forward to me HGTVing up the house...

:)

4 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so proud of you Zooks! You're a big girl now! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Terri @findingdrishti.com said...

congratulations! when's the housewarming party? :o) i'll see about rounding up joe, dave and julie for a visit. - terri

Stephanie said...

Thanks Lipinksi!

Terro - With the way the house is looking now....I hope to see the floor by the end of the month. I will keep you updated!

Tara said...

Awww.... Lipinski! Nobody has called me that in SOOOOO long! How I miss you!