Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wha? I have a Blog!?!

Woah! What’s this? I forgot completely about this website. As you can probably tell since I haven’t posted in forever. Honestly, it’s not that I forgot about it, so much as I have never been so busy. Since the awesome trip to Cancun, I have been running around non stop for work it seems…

So here is a quick recap:

August: Went as saw the Toadies again. Fantastic as always. My little boy got his boys taken away. Went to my first Burlesque show. HOT!
September: Woohoo! A&M football game with a win! My Cancun friend Jessica came in town and we ran the Jailbreak. Pics on Facebook of course. Tore apart my house and had Ben build a new wall.

October: Haunted weekend in Jefferson, TX. Unfortunately, we didn’t see any ghosts, but we definitely drank plenty of wine and cocktails. So just imagine us running around a small town at 3 AM looking for ghosts. Good times. I also went to Vegas for work and play. Wore Extra Small and partied my ass off with old friends and new friends/coworkers. Then home for a week, and then off to Orlando for another show. Met the ‘I Love You’ guy. Ridiculous.

November: Month started off with one of the best concerts of all time: Mumford & Sons. Completely blew me away. One of the best shows I have ever been to. Thanks, Erych! Then it was off to New Orleans for another show! Awesome dance party and awesome drinking with more coworkers. Then back home for the Margarita Ball where I became the world’s greatest Craps player. Which I am not sure if that counts since the dealer was making all of my bets and giving me free money. :) Then Austin for Thanksgiving. Great time with family and the discovery of one of the greatest shows: Lie to Me.

Parts of December: Clap turned 29! We celebrated with drinks and bar hopping with a little drama added in. I also came up with the greatest work schedule ever….no working on Fridays. December has also been filled with tons of Dance Party USAs as well…

Stay tuned…

1 comment:

Tara said...

I love it Extra Small! I just started watching Lie to Me last night. Seems pretty good so far! And the "I love you" guy.... Classic Stephahie!