Sunday, October 19, 2008

What!?! When did October get here......

Well as you can see I have been slacking off on writing my blog. Mostly it is because I got a new job and that new job actually requires work out of me. What is that all about? Even if they weren't actually utilizing my awesome skills, they blocked blogspot so it forces me to be a productive member of the team.

So as you can see I left Neiman's and am now at Freeman. It is a crazy thing working in an office where I am not the youngest one by 15 years. So now rather than talk about mortgages and going to bed at nine, the office is filled with conversations about the really important things in life: lip gloss and shoes. Yeah, needless to say I fit in REAL well.

What else has been going on? I have booked another fantastic vacation because my dear friend Darrah got engaged and decided Texas wasn't good enough to get married in....so we are off to the Dominican Republic for fun in the sun, drinking....and oh yeah, true love. So pretty much what that means is I have given up all food and will think about exercising in my apartment's gym. Excerise in my mind is the same thing, right?

Ben also turned 31 this month. And in true fashion I decided to party really hard for him. We went to Austin, hung out with my family and his friends and tried to drink all of the liquor in Austin before it ran out. I think I was the most worried about the lack of liquid greatness, so I was drinking it up real fast. Little did I know that it wasn't really necessary.... so the next morning/afternoon was fantastic when my first activity out in public was throwing up in the handicap stall in TGI Fridays. I am sure Ben was real proud of his girlfriend at that moment. So I made it up to him on his actual birthday and thanks to my friends I was able to pull off his best birthday ever....

Just to make sure that my liver didn't have enough fun in October, Mary Beth also had a birthday. We went to the winery in Downtown Dallas and we got to make our own batch of Pinot Noir and also got to taste other wines as well. Awesome times of course, so then we headed over to dinner and without my knowledge we ended up eating in the middle of a club/dance floor at Manny's Uptown Tex Mex. It turned into who had the loudest birthday crowd, lucky (or unlucky...youwill have to ask her) for MB she had Daryl and I at her table. Needless to say we were the loudest and most willing to dance our butts off for fun. So I hope she had a great time because I know I did.

Otherwise the only thing coming up is my 2nd favorite holiday...Halloween. So that means tons of costumes, a trip to some haunted houses and making sure that I partake in any alcohol shortage scare in Dallas. So if you wanna join in some fun times, let me know.

That's it for now. I promise it won't take multiple people to remind me that I haven't blogged in a while to write again.

No comments: