Monday, April 5, 2010

Huh? I live in Texas?

Ooh man, it has been a crazy last two weeks. Rather than bore you with details, I will bore you with highlights and a few pictures.

I went to New Orleans again for work. I went for an entire week, Sunday to Sunday. It was a much busier, more painful (3 inch blister on the side of my foot), a lot more educational and interesting trip. I worked hard (one 13 hour shift walking constantly) and played hard (Oh Bourbon, I judged you the entire trip til I was forced to participate in your drinks.)

A few highlights:

We took a Ghost Tour through the French Quarter….tons of fun!
From NOLA...again


My first official Hurricane:
From NOLA...again


My coworkers and I unwinding after a long day on Show Floor…
From NOLA...again


Firemen! Yum!
From NOLA...again


The THREE phones I HAD to sport on the floor. All for work…
From NOLA...again


One of many…
From NOLA...again


I was home for TWO days until I headed off to Vegas…stay tuned! Just let me say, two huge party cities in two weeks…I think my liver is non existent at this point.

No comments: