Monday, August 11, 2008

Come Back, YT....come back.


YT has had a lot of titles in life. Funniest guy I know, One of My Most Favorite People and also Smartest Guy I Know. One day YT decided that he no longer wanted to be an Engineer. You may think working on airplanes and hellicopters wasn't challenging enough for him, or maybe it was just not the right job, but we all know YT wanted to get back to the ladies and the good ol' days of College.

Now he could have gone down the same path as his friends and gotten a Master's in Business, but that's not challenging enough for the Smartest Guy I Know. So YT decided to go to Law School. So off he goes to his Arch Rival school, Texas, and should be starting classes this week.
Of course in Fort Worth Boy style, YT had a his send off party this weekend. There was tons alcohol, great fajitas by the world famous Louie and papparazzi style photos by me. The night started off reminiscent of college with a game of Presidents and @$$holes and I am sure ended with some Keg stands. We also had a wonderful slide show of YT through the years and ending the with Greatest Padre Video Ever. It was a great end to his days in Fort Worth and hopefully a good beginning to his days as a student. We are going to miss you, YT. Try not to delete my number again...so we can hang out when I go down to Austin.

No comments: