Friday, August 1, 2008

GayBingo - Not just for the Gays anymore...


It is almost that time again, ladies and gentleman. What time is that? That's right! It is GayBingo Dallas time!!!!

As some of you may know, I am a huge fan of GayBingo. I love the perfomances by the Drag Queens (which may I add, Dallas has some talent!), the crazy energy of the crowd and don't forget half naked boys in Jail. There are drinks galore, awesome costumes and millions of picture opportunties and since I am a self proclaimed member of the paparazzi (I can still be the paparazzi if I only stalk my friends and myself, right?), GayBingo has become one of my personal paradises. It is pratically impossible for anyone not to have a good time.

Mary Beth and I started going to GayBingo last October for one of her birthday celebrations and actually try to make it back every time we are not out of town or already booked for something. Although I haven't won anything yet, except a hangover the next day, I always want to go back for more fun.

Believe it or not but Gaybingo has helped in the Boys Department as well. It helped solidify my marriage to my Gay Husband Casey. :) Let me tell you this is the best marriage I have ever been in (and the only, THANK GOD.) He cooks for me, tells me I am fabulous and also let's me have my own boyfriends. Speaking of boyfriends, I actually met my boyfriend there as well (I will explain later why he was there at a later date. Let's just say it took him 30 min to convince me he really liked girls). That's right Ben and I met because of GayBingo. Nothing screams relationship like meeting a boy while dressed up as a Moulin Rouge dancer, but here we are 6 months later....


Anyway, back to the point of my story. GayBingo is back on August 16th. The theme is Double Wide a.k.a White Trash and we are going with a huge group of people. Casey and I will be hosting a pre white trash bash at our aparments and everyone is invited. So if you wanna go to GayBingo, let me know. The more the merrier. ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update: 5 days into my Ghost Banishment and no supernatural experiences. I do not recommend reading anything by Steven King 10 minutes before you go to bed though. Especially if you are home alone. I woke up every hour last night thinking a ghost was trying to get me. I am just happy that my covers were there to protect me.














1 comment:

Ben Verdooren said...

once you start blogging you don't stop. I think you might have a problem. I think it's time for an intervetion