Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Endorsement: Theresa, the kick ass hairstylist!

About 5 months ago, I took the plunge. I let Theresa, my brother's girlfriend of forever, cut off my hair. It went from boring, super long hair to fun stylish awesome bob that was a sure fire compliment getter...and everyone knows I love a compliment. Needless to say, I only let her touch my hair. That is saying a lot since I used to let my Dad cut my hair in the backyard.


Her awesome work:


Before:




After:



Being the great hairstylist that she is, with tons of talent, Theresa entered into the American Idol competition of hair styling. So she is asking for a bit of help and I am happy to oblige. Here is her request:


Dear family and friends,

I need your participation please!!!!!!!!! I am entering the Shu Uemura style design challenge. It works a bit like american idol. I am asking you to please go on the site and check out my style and vote for me. The winner with the most votes wins a trip to Tokyo Japan!!! Plus other exciting opportunites. You are welcome to vote once a day. You are also welcome to forward the link to anyone you know and have them vote. I really would appeciate you helping a sista out. I cant do it without you.

So the object was to create a style showcasing their product called Iron Design. Its best used to curl and straighten hair. Basically, any hot tool. I created a look that was ispired by the fashion runway.........something I wouldnt do in the salon. They want you to be creative and fun! Thats what I did. Enjoy!

Thank you again

xoxoxoxoTheresa

To register and vote by Monday August 4thCHALLENGE - SHU UEMURA contest.To connect with me, just click below:

http://stylechallenge.votigo.com/users/register?sk=fhv%3AlsdP38%3Fu0pl

TheresaPrzybyla



So if you could take a few seconds out of your day (until the 18th...I don't ask for much :D ) to help her out, that would be great. Also, if you are in the Austin area and you want an awesome hair cut, color or style. Look her up at the Jose Luis Salon in downtown. It will be worth it, unless you hate compliments. :)

No comments: