Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Not enough room in the Trailer Park

Over the weekend was the long anticipated return of GayBingo and what a glorious return it was. We started off the night with Trash Can punch and trailer trash snacks (easy cheese and crackers, spam and even Twinkies!) at my apartment and went into the first of many photo shoots. Best part about it was we had practically 100% participation in the costume fun! Congrats to the big winners. My mom who won a whopping $61 because she had to share with the other winners. Erych who won 2 tickets to something and Roland for winning $30 or something like that. And an honorary mention to Ben, who probably would have won over $200 but was too distracted by shiny things. At least he didn't go to Jail. :)

And now for your viewing pleasure, I present the Classiest Folks in all of Dallas:

Snackies:


Original Gay Bingo-ers:


My mom and Me:


Ben and I:


My Midgets and Me:


Click on any of the pics to see more!

No comments: