Monday, October 19, 2009

Ben's Birthday!


As many of you know, birthdays are my favorite events, even if it isn’t my own. So lucky me (and Ben too, I suppose), we celebrated Ben turning the big 3-2 last week. I got him a few gifts and planned a fun celebration for him. Here is what the lucky boy got:

1. Star Wars Lego set from Sylvester. Ben’s favorite movie is Star Wars so I decided to run with it…..

2. Star Wars: The Force Unleashed for the Wii. This was from my Mom. We have yet to play it, but even I am looking forward to it…and you’ll see why.

3. Two Light Saber Wii/Remote thingys that actually light up! From me. :D That’s right so now Ben and I can duel! I am also thinking they might work for some techno dancing fun. Stay tuned for pictures when we actually bust those bad boys out.

4. Amazing Chocolate cake with Banana frosting from Cakes by Jon. Jon is one of my good friends here and makes the most amazing cakes I have ever had. Trust me, I have had a lot of cakes and his are my favorite. So if you ever need a cake for a special occasion, contact him: www.cakesbyjon.com

From Bens Birthday


From Bens Birthday



5. Tour of Dallas. Since Ben and I couldn’t go anywhere for his birthday, I decided to take him on a Tour of Dallas. We were tourists in our City. The tour included: Fine Dining, Shopping & The Arts, Live Music, Entertainment and History. I’ll blog about each stop later.

From Bens Birthday


I hope he had a great birthday because I know I had fun celebrating with him. Can’t wait for the next one….

No comments: